The NANUK 945 is the largest (without wheels) hard case and therefore most flexible of all the Canadian manufactured NANUK cases. The military grade water resistant box is extremely secure as well as it comes with cubed foam to create compartments for each of the items that you wish to transport. It is also very secure as you can lock it a with a TSA approved padlock to ensure that nobody can get in the case.
The size of the NANUK 945, which measures 25.1″ x 19.9″ x 8.8″, means that it can be used for any purpose even transporting large camera equipment, or LED light panels. It is rainproof and splashproof, and adding the inner waterproof lining means that it can be submerged in water too. The protective foam layer further protects the case from vibration and bumping.
Every NANUK case includes a lifetime warranty so you can continue using it for many years with the peace of mind that it will continue to shine and perform. All units come with cubed foam. Available in three great colours: black, orange and yellow.
THIS ITEM IS ONLY AVAILABLE IN CANADA, Sorry NO U.S. ORDERS.
NANUK 945 SPECIFICATIONS
- Exterior dimensions – L25.1″ x W19.9″ x H8.8″
- Interior dimensions – L22.0″ x W17.0″ x H8.2″
- Interior volume – 50.256 liters | 13.276 U.S. gallons
- Weight (empty) – 10.6 lbs | 4.8 kg
- Lid depth – 2.1″ | 55mm
- Base depth – 6.1″ | 155mm
- Material – lightweight NK-7TM resin
- Max buoyancy – 120 lbs | 54.43 kg
- Temperature range Min -20F (-29C ) Max 140F (60C)
- Airline carry-on no
- Comes with cubed foam