The NANUK 950 is a new and large protective case designed and manufactured in Canada by Plasticase. The military grade water resistant box is extremely secure as well as being tough and rugged. With it’s cubed foam padding you can create compartments for each of the items that you wish to transport and you can include a TSA approved padlock to ensure that nobody can get in.
The size of the NANUK 950, which measures L22.8″ x W18.3″ x H11.7″, means that it can be used for any purpose even transporting large photographic equipment. It is rainproof and splash proof, and adding the inner waterproof lining means that it can be submerged in water too. The protective foam layer further protects the case from vibration and bumping.
Every NANUK case includes a lifetime warranty so you can continue using it for many years with the peace of mind that it will continue to shine and perform.
THIS ITEM IS ONLY AVAILABLE IN CANADA, Sorry NO U.S. ORDERS.
NANUK 950 SPECIFICATIONS
- Exterior dimensions L22.8″ x W18.3″ x H11.7″
- Interior dimensions L20.5″ x W15.3″ x H10.1″
- Interior volume 50.256 liters | 13.276 U.S. gallons
- Weight (empty) 15.1 lbs | 6.8 kg
- Lid depth 2.1″ | 55mm
- Base depth 8.0″ | 203mm
- Material lightweight NK-7TM resin
- Max buoyancy 120 lbs | 54.43 kg
- Temperature range Min -20F (-29C ) Max 140F (60C)
- Airline carry-on no
- Pelican and Storm Case Equivalent 1610 / iM2620
- Comes with cubed foam