The NANUK 960 is the newest and largest protective case that is on wheels. Designed and manufactured in Canada by Plasticase, the military grade water resistant box is extremely secure as well as being tough and rugged. With it’s cubed foam padding you can create compartments for each of the items that you wish to transport and you can include a TSA approved padlock to ensure that nobody can get in.
The size of the NANUK 960, which measures L25.4″ x W20″ x H14.5″, means that it can be used for any purpose even transporting large photographic equipment. It is rainproof, dust proof and splash proof. The protective foam layer further protects the case from vibration and bumping.
Every NANUK case includes a lifetime warranty so you can continue using it for many years with the peace of mind that it will continue to shine and perform.
THIS ITEM IS ONLY AVAILABLE IN CANADA, Sorry NO U.S. ORDERS.
NANUK 960 SPECIFICATIONS
- Exterior dimensions L25.4″ x W20″ x H14.5″
- Interior dimensions L22.0″ x W17.0 ” x H12.9″
- Interior volume 50.256 liters | 13.276 U.S. gallons
- Weight (empty) 19.2 lbs | 8.7 kg
- Lid depth 2.1″ | 53mm
- Base depth 10.8″ | 274mm
- Material lightweight NK-7TM resin
- Max buoyancy 167.6 lbs | 76 kg
- Temperature range Min -20F (-29C ) Max 140F (60C)
- Airline carry-on: no
- Cubed foam included